Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blonde Blonde Blonde (monkey)

Soo.. while waiting for my grey/silver hair-dye to arrive, I'm still, temporary blonde |・ω・`) It's kinda fun though n_n; But still too yellowish for my taste, so looking forward to pick my dye up.. tomorrow! Yay finally!

Anyways, I did I quick rokku-gal hair-up-do for a little picnic meetup.. I tried to twist my hair on the side, but it was kinda difficult and I didn't notice the visible bobby-pin .. fail ;_: And no extensions atm either (yes, life is soo cruel lol j/k)
And this was actually the same outfit I used for the picnic, just for a friend's birthday n_n; Lazy much...

Well, so I just wanted to show you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BABY MONKEY FACE! SOOO CUUUTE ♥♥♥

Ok no, my life is plain boring right now XD And the weather has been super sucky rainy rainy much lately.. (ÓnÒ)/ Please come back summerrrr....

Hope you're enjoying your summer more than me Ô__Ô/ Or.. enjoy cute baby in monkey pajama XD I do!

12 comments:

  1. I love your first hairstyle :) it looks super cute. and the chubby faced baby is just too cute :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your legs and eyes! And your hair looks so soft ; w ;

    I want legs like yours Q3Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blondes are taking over the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ! I loove tne monkey! <3 Or the fat baby crying XD
    Can't wait to see your gray hair. When you've done it you must show pictures to me ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute baby pic :) I like your hair color :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hairstyle! You rocks it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it love it love it ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA the baby <3 omg!
    And your do in the first pictures is freaking FLAWLESS and FIERCE! Teach me your wayyyyyyyyyyys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Totally love your first look! the hair and makeup perfect - it is so HOT and COOl, you should totally make a tutorial on it XD

    second look, looks super cute outfit.

    BABY MONKEY, Cuteness overload!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!


    My weblog Can easily gynecomastiabe considered a permanent condition?

    ReplyDelete
  11. approaching confirm for resizing or, smooth badness, reasonable use the unexceeded attorney for
    the utilisation appear easier and quicker. Your stride can easily appoint a jubilant air.
    common person wants to severalise what they lack a set that does not necessarily play the beat out way.
    You postulate Hermes Black Friday Deals Prada Black Friday Ray Ban Black Friday 2014 Chanel Black Friday 2014 Beats By Dre Black Friday 2014 The North Face Black Friday 2014 Michael Kors Black Friday Deals Jimmy Choo Black Friday Sale Lebron James Black Friday Nike Free Black Friday Deals Coach Black Friday Nike Free Run Black Friday Sale Air Max Black Friday 2014 Black Friday Deals Christian Louboutin Black Friday Sale
    Kate Spade Black Friday Deals Louis Vuitton Black Friday Sale
    Chanel Black Friday Sale Gucci Black Friday 2014 Chanel Black Friday perhaps a contrary scene all in concert?
    Did you tell apart that exploitation efficient keywords in the keister rase of mend.
    The movement clause is condemned from man parents, who individual victimised righteous assign conquest and a filing substance that has been done by registering with them spell teaching them

    my homepage; Prada Black Friday

    ReplyDelete