Friday, December 9, 2011

Fancy'n'Artsy

PICTURE POST
*CLICK BIG*
 So lately I've been to some, I'd say, fancy restaurants o口(・∀・ )

As Tokyo is full of skyscrapers, they have a LOT of nice restaurants on the top floors which gives you an amazing view.
I went to a restaurant in Shinjuku Nomura Buliding on the 50th floor. But unfortunately that day, I didn't bring my camera (stupid!!ヘ(><#)ノ). I did get some pictures on my crappy Iphone though, but something is wrong with the synchronization, so I can't even transfer them (┳Д┳)  
 But out of the two restaurants I went to, that one was definitely the best!! And I mean.. 50th floor?! 
(((( ;°Д°))))

The pictures are from Manhattan Table in Shinjuku Washington Hotel (25th floor).
 The restaurants are as expected a bit pricey but is definitely a nice experience!
 There are tables placed along the windows so you can sit and gaze at the view while enjoying a nice dinner (●´∀`●)

On the way home I went past the LOVE statue again, this time pimped up with xmas illumination.


 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Rainy days in Tokyo
 Yesterday I met with a friend and we went to Shibuya and Harajuku so I could do some xmas shopping. Sadly it was raining and we were both stupid and forgot umbrellas lol! Nothing a 100yen shop can't fix though! We were both pretty cheap and didn't wanna buy an umbrella for 500yen which they cost on the street on rainy days, so we ran to the closest 100yen shop to fix ourselves a nice 200yen umbrella lololol ๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏

There's a nice Art Gallery in Harajuku called DESIGN FESTA GALLERY. It's really a visit worth if you go to Harajuku! I don't have any pictures myself, but visit their website and check it out!
It really has the bit crazy Harajukuish atmosphere and they have a café and bar which is really nice! The building and all the walls at the place is all covered with art.

Right next to the gallery is an Okonomiyaki restaurant which is part of the gallery as well. I went there yesterday for dinner ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
 
They have all-you-can-eat okonomiyaki as well, but me and my friend weren't THAT hungry though as we wanted to save some space for Harajuku crepe later as well lol.
The restaurant, like the rest of the place, is all covered by art. It gives a really nice and artsy atmosphere.

 You get the okonomiyaki ingredients in a bowl that you have to mix yourself ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
And then you put it on the big frying plate and shape it into a nice okonomiyaki pancake ヽ(^。^)丿

It was super delicious and fun to make yourself too even though my friend that claimed he knew how to make it kinda fucked up the the second one we ordered lol! Oh yeah and the restaurant even had an English menu with directions on how to make it! Really nice!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Btw I changed my commenting system into Disqus in order to answer comments easier and so on. Thanks for all the previous comments on my last depressing post lol!! \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment