Monday, October 18, 2010

HAL♥LOLI♥WEEN

Hello ヾ(´・ω・`)

Fall break has finally arrived and I already feel like I'm wasting it D: It's like "doing nothing" isn't satisfying.. Hm anyway! I'm going to a Halloween Lolita meet-up tomorrow and I'm kinda excited. I kinda promised Sa-chan I would come, so I guessed it was alright as long as there was someone I knew (’-’*) I've had some troubles with finding an outfit since I'm not really that much into lolita anymore even though I still find it cute ♡ 

But I looked through my old wardrobe and settled for an outfit to go with. I tried to make it a bit more eerie since it's halloween - a bit more kuro or EGL like (I hope). My only fear is that it doesn't look too cosplay like.. That would be the worst!(  ゚,_ゝ゚)
So this is the option I came up with...I also tried with my blond wig, but I figured it looked more real with my brown even though I like the contrast better with the blond. I don't know about the shoes yet since I don't know how long I can walk around in those in the picture.. So I might wear rocking horse ( ̄~ ̄;)

I hope it's acceptable and comments are more than welcome :3

Thanks for looking! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the rose <3<3 warming up for Rozen maiden cosplay I see ^__-

    uuh can't wait to see you. ;w; <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, im in your blog <3 And i think your outfit rocked ;D

    ReplyDelete