Monday, September 26, 2011

Bye Seoul~ Hello Tokyo~

I'm in Japan now. Time really flies by..! I've already been in Japan for 5 days.. I haven't been doing much since I don't really feel stressed or busy to do the things I want to ô.ô It's kinda nice, but on the other hand I don't want to waste my time here either.

The nightview of Seoul is amazing~!
Today has been a really nice day..! ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ" I went to a visual kei concert! Sadly for some reason it was prohibited to take pictures, so no pics :(
I'm sure I would have been more excited a couple of years back when I was a big fan.. however, it was still a lot of fun! I was really surprised.. mostly because of the audience..! The whole concert vibe was very different from Europe, or what I'm 'used' to .. It was a small local concert I think with 6-7 different bands. I must admit the first bands were kinda.. awful.. everyone was sitting down at the back and only 3 people were standing at the scene. I was a bit confused to begin with, but that's how they do it in Japan apparently. People only get up and cheer for their band and sit down again afterwards. I was a bit confused what to do, but ended up just standing with French couple I met that told me about the whole concert thing. I thought it seemed kinda unpolite to sit down and felt kinda sorry for the bands that only had 3-5 fans (even though they were kinda bad...) ._.

But it seemed like they put the better bands at the end..! After a super awful band, a REALLY awesome band appeared. Even though I rarely listen to jrock anymore, I was really amazed..! They were SO good Ô_Ô/ And after the concert I even got to talk with the band. They were soo nice and cute! I really hope I can go and see them again!
The bands that came after was popular as well, though not really my taste in music. But their costumes and outfits were amazing though.. Watching visual kei live is surely an experience (*´∀`*)ゞ

South-Korean army cap
The last days in Korea were really nice and relaxed. I was sad to leave Korea but was also looking forward to Japan. I really want to blog more about all the things I experienced, but I'm just lazy and forget all the time >.< But it was really nice to be back en Seoul again ♥

I'm still so excited after today's events that I'm not tired at all though it's already past 2am >_>; better go to sleep and save up new energy for a new day tomorrow!

Until next time, take care! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Nice! :0 im glad that it was an awesome concert <3 but wtf with the prohibited pictures? That's so boring! I really wanted to see how i was in pictures though ><' jalous much! But cool that you got to meet one of the bands :D
    you better take it slow yeah! cause we got loooots to do when i arrive!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Korea next year! *am starting to save money now* XD What did you do in Korea anyway? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Hopy don't be lazy! Blog more and share your amazing experiences! ^^

    you are so cute on that picture! >w< The cap is pretty cool! xD

    ReplyDelete