I love glittery sparkling nails in fresh colors! My current favorite style is the 'airbrushed' 2 colored sparkling nails as you can see hehe. It's really easy to makes your nails look colorful ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Here's a quick tutorial to how you make them!
This is for the green sparkling nails
Here's what I used:
1. Nail hardener (optional), 2. Base coat (optional), 3. Light green polish, 4. Dark turquise polish, 5. Glitter polish, 6. Top coat, 7. Sponge (on next picture)
- Start with the adding the base coat to protect your nails!
- Use a sponge to add the nail polish. You can use makeup sponges or whatever you like. I used a disposable wipe cloth and folded it.
- Add a bit of nail polish to the sponge (I just used the brush from the nail polish to pad a bit on the sponge. Some people pour a bit of nail polish out in a pool and dip the sponge in. Do whatever you like)
- Pad the nail polish gently on your nail. Concentrate the most towards the middle of the nail and 'fade' it by padding with a no-polish-part of the sponge.
- When the first polish have dried, add the second color the same way as the first. You can use the nail polish brush on the tips of you nails to make it more concentrated afterwards if the sponge couldn't cover it all.
- When the polish has dried, add the glitter polish on top. Finish of with a layer of top coat.
And that's it! If you wish for two colored like the blue and purple design I made, just add the first layer of nail polish regularly with the polish brush and them use the sponge to add the second polish (｀・ω・´)
Hope you liked the tutorial!
Here's a few shots I took in my neighborhood some weeks ago! Love all the colors that come with spring and summer!
Thanks for looking~♫