Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*:・'゜☆。.:Choco brown:・'゜★。、:*

 *:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*
So yesterday I dyed my hair! And accidentally I let the dye stay in for 5 min more than it should have, so it turned out a lot darker than I expected (゚Д゚|||) 
It said light brown on the dye and now it's kinda dark brown ( ̄□ ̄;) It's a bit lighter irl though, and isn't that red-brownish.. It's a colder ash brown if you know what I mean 「(ーヘー;) 
But I don't dislike the color, just not what I expected XD
 *:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*
 And with my old extensions. It doesn't show that much on the pics that the extensions are a lot lighter. But I think it can still work out though (∩_∩) 
But of course I also ordered some new ones to match this color (○゚ε^○)

 It's so strange.. I've gotten used to my golden blonde/orange hair that much that I think I look very strange with dark hair even though it's pretty close to my original haircolor haha! When i woke up this morning looking in the mirror I couldn't help thinking "It's a wig!" 

 *:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*

And just for the randomness
CRAB MAN! v(^o^ )

6 comments:

  1. You're so prettyyyyy with dark hair! D: and it doesn't look like a wig at all, you fool! xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cuuuute <3 I've tried that with colors alot (-_-'') like they were 2-3 tones darker than what the package promised.
    But the color really suits you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I really like that color on you! Very prettyyy!! ^0^/// But I'm sure you'd look good with any color kekeke xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love on Teen top <3

    and the new colour suits you really much ^^ actually all the hair colours I have seen you with suit you haha!~ I think the extensions match your current colour pretty much, not like it's the same colour but as in the colours look good together~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it *o* pretty ,nice hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh Hopy du er så dejlig ;w;

    ReplyDelete