Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shopping & Icecream

Icecreamu~ ♥
Today I went out to eat icecream (have been eating too much of that stuff lately >.<) and shop a bit with Jeongie ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ It's always nice to go out with my kimchi buddy~ And Jeongie bought a looot of stuff haha! It's always like that even though we kinda said to begin with that we won't buy anything XD 
 . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Jeongie and vitamin drink
 . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Well I bought some stuff as well..  (not everything at once though)
 I've kinda wanted to get a checked shirt like this for a while. The picture doesn't show well since the lighting was bad, but it's a pretty turquoise/jade greenish color. I guess it's more a long shirt/tunic/dress thing hehe.. I really like it (^ _ ^)/ Will wear it soon enough~ It's easier to see how it looks like too then >3>'
 . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Grey hot-pants and found this pretty cheap belt with stars on that I really like. Yay for bargains (that's where I usually/only do shopping haha - yes I'm pretty cheap)!
 . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Long black cardigan with striped black/pink inner line that I thought was kinda cute. The black shorts looks huge next to the cardigan haha!
 . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Nordic print and fur legwarmers ♥
 . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
I'm looking for a white trendcoatish jacket and found this one.. but I'm not really sure if I want this one though.. Since it seemed like the figure didn't match mine that well.. ô_ô So haven't bought it...
. : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Haii~ Guess that's all for now. Sorry no outfit of the day since it was kinda bad (and all black).
I'm going to Okashiicon this weekend. I'm not that kind of a convention person though, but since I'm going to Sweden anyway and found out some of my friends are going to the con as well.. I thought.. why not? haha.. I don't have anything to cosplay though (。・_・。) I was considering doing ko-gal haha! But not sure yet..
. : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Unni Minzi looking kinda disapproving in the background haha
 Pretty awesome hat I found at an acquaintance's place. It was his grandfather's (o.o)' Haha reminded my of Girl's Generation, and some of the others also said I looked like a girl from a Korean girl band (⌒▽⌒)ノ
. : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’゜☆ . : * :・’
Oyasumi~!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, love the hat! It's totally SNSD-style : D

    Aaaaaand... as always I love the stuff u got : D I don't think the coat looks that bad on you. And have a good trip to the con! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3<3 ;3;/ You're so lovely! <3<3

    Looking at the picture of the white coat,, it look SOOO greate on you! ;3;/

    can't wait to see you at Okashii-con! :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leg warmers.. very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The icecream was soo goooood! *0* must go there again soon xD haha <3
    Nurh that shirt is so lovely! xD OH and I have that cardigan too! :'D
    but with white/grey instead of white/pink kekeke! ^__~
    nice nice!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cardian and the picture with the hat alot~ very cute ♥
    and of course the icecream (⌒3⌒)☆♪ yumyum~~

    ReplyDelete