Wednesday, March 30, 2011

。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆Sweet Light★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

 。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆Outfit of the day★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜
Sweet gal inspired. I'm not sure how I like the hair-do.. With the usamimi, it kinda reminds me of a laundry lady/house wife in the 60'ies haha! (T▽T)ノ Very casual outfit yeah.. 
I made a tutorial for the makeup look for another purpose, but I'll put it up later if it's of any interest (´・ェ・`*)

。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

At the moment I'm busy with arranging a fashion show/catwalk! It's for a Vietnamese cultural event me and my friends are hosting this weekend. We did it last year as well. So I've designed some Vietnamese dresses (ao dai - pronouced ao yai) that will be put on show. It's a bit stressful at times but fun too..! I got some friends to help me with hair and makeup for the models so I guess it'll be fine (⌒▽⌒)ノ 
I'll put up pictures after the show (´・ω・`)
This is how an ao dai looks like
 。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

While searching for music for the catwalk I stumpled across some nice artists. Surprisingly they were mostly Japanese.. (* ̄ω ̄)ノ

 DJ Okawari
This one is really sweet and romantic. I really like his music! They all have a really nice and relaxing vibe. Most of it is instrumental.

Nomak
I'm gonna use some of his music for the catwalk, it's really nice in my opinion (∩_∩) A lot of it is kinda classic instrumental with hip hop beats.

I love instrumental music while working on something that requires most of my attention XD Then I don't get distracted, and it gives a nice lounge like atmosphere.

 。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

Ok that was all for now! Thanks for reading (∩_∩)

6 comments:

  1. I really like your hair! How did you did it? o.o there aren't any elastics or hairpins?~

    Haha I see the old laundry lady look!! but the usamimi suits you ^^

    and yaaaaay Tutorial! please post~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO SO EXCITING! : D Elsker dit look! Meget Rikku-agtigt : D I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit hår er så cuuute <3 og din usamimi er vild nice .. Ville ønske jeg kunne se det fashion show :O bet its going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR HAIR! ;W; It's so cute!
    Haha But I see what you meen about the laudry-lady. XD But it's still cute! ;W;

    Waah good luck with the fashion show. Can't wait to see pictures. ;W;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair with the usamimi and the make up! And I really love the music that you've choosen.

    ReplyDelete