Saturday, October 15, 2011

F-bar 。*。”。* ☆

Stands for ___________ ???? 

Lol this weekend me and my roommate went downtown Roppongi for some serious drinking business! Or well coincidently it ended up like that ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ"

The whole day had been really quiet as the only thing we did that day was going out buying some groceries. We discussed whether we should go out or not (originally I planned a really bad late-note housewarming, so only 1 person was attending XD lol..) but my roomies can be pretty lazy!! Haha all they are talking about is to chill this chill that.. though it is pretty.. chill (●^皿^●)

Anyway, Juni said he had a friend from Denmark that was going to a club somewhere in Roppongi. And since he is working as a model he might be able to get us in for free (those guys get like everything for free here lol.. envious much!!). So as gipsy-style as me and juni are we decided to go!
But as lazy as we are as well.. I was really bored while waiting for heading out that I fell asleep. I thought I had plenty of time to get ready. I was wrong. XD 

Well I woke up, still bored, still thinking I had plenty of time, so I decided to curl my extensions and took a good deal of time doing my hair. And then suddenly Juni comes back from the conbini (Jap convenience store) and tells me it's raining outside...... and then I look at my very big curly hair....... wow never have I wasted so much time on doing my hair for nothing... lol 
Well the rain didn't stop us and we still decided to head out! Juni then gets a call from his model friend and tells him time and meeting place. I'm calculating we had to leave at 9:00pm to be there on time, and then realizes it's 9 already.. (,,#゚Д゚)
I don't think I ever did my makeup THAT fast for a party. it took me 15 min and turned out pretty bad.. oh well XD 
And yeah the weather and humidity ruined my hair the second I stepped outside regardless of the many liters of hairspray I used........... Looks like I didn't do ANY styling to my hair at all! I gotta admit the power of nature is gruesome (ι´Д`)ノ lol I regret I didn't have enough time to take a picture before my hair died (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

The day before I did some nails for the first time that I decided to wear!
I think it's the longest nails I've tried so far. When looking at the pictures now they don't look as long as they feel XD Or maybe I'm just a noob lol... Well I think they turned out pretty well for a first time try AND without any proper gear to do the nails.. In the rush of getting out, I just tucked the nails into a case and then down in my bag and put them on in the train (*。_。)

And random crappy quality pic of me and juni XD

Well a bit late we thought, we met up with Juni's friend and some other models. Well apparently the host himself decided that he couldn't be there on time so we were the only people TOO early and the first people arriving at the club as well........ (~-~;)ヾ(-_-;)

When we arrived at the club we figured out that the F in F-bar apparently stood for FASHION bar..... XDDDDDD looool wtf.... And ladies entrance was free but guys had to pay 3,500yen!?! The models got in for free since they had some special cards for models, but poor juni had to pay the high entrance fee. Luckily we got to sit with the models (crime riders) and got free booze and drink tickets haha.. So Juni (gipsy style as always) decided to earn his money 'back' in free alcohol. Which of course ends up as you'd predict XD Well since everything was free we both got pretty drunk... The place was filled with half foreigners half Japanese. I felt strangely alien though sitting with all the European models being the only Asian looking person though I'm European ._. Your appearance is all that counts here!! The other day while I was talking Danish with my friend, and old man even thought I was Japanese learning a foreign language and praised me for my fluency!! WTF HAHA!! 

F-bar was pretty fashionable but VERY creepy at the same time. I was actually freaked out a lot. They had some pretty creepy staff!!! Seriously.. There were two girls in burlesque outfits with DAMN CREEPY CHUCKY MASKS!! There was a net in the ceiling where one of the girls was just lying as a dead doll glaring down on the people, and the other girls sat on the bar in a big chair.. But that was not the worst.. Their was a midgit... literally midgit guy in CLOWN get-up wearing a ripped bloody ICE HOCKEY mask... I was about to run screaming out of the place if not for the free alcohol AND being kinda drunk (;_・)

Oh well the rest of the night was pretty fun with a lot of dancing and stuff.. We went home around 4am to catch the first train, and really.. it must have been the longest trip home ever! It took 1½ hour and we were more than wasted... I wish we lived closer to central Tokyo at times like those!!
And apparently a picture ended up on facebook of me and Juni's friend Daniel XD

And here's the website for the bar if anyone should wish to dance with chucky girls and killer midgits:

Yup that was a very.. interesting experience! But who would say NO to free drinks? I still can't believe I didn't pay a single penny for that night.. wow I feel so cheap haha! Lucky to have connections.. or friends with connections.. or friend's friends with ok you get it XD NETWORKING!

Long night it was.. As long as this entry!! (*・∀<*)

4 comments:

  1. That club looks freaking fab! :O btw did you get your hair colored recently? The color is super cute <3 Too bad the stupid weather ruint it >:(
    I looked at the pictures and i can't find the midget unfortunately :'( and the pictures doesn't really justify the scariness you describes ..

    btw the nails you made looks freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? DANIEL? Daniel Bitsch-Düring? AHAHAH ham gik jeg i gymnasie med. Jeg vidste ikke han stadig var model i Japan. SEJT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like a really eventful night! with killer migdets and girls hanging from the celling o_O( then alcatraz bar probably isn't the place you want to visit)
    though the club looks really exclusive, there is a lot of bling bling xD

    i think you nails looks awesome, love your star ring! :3
    BTW: your ameblo is really nice!! i tend to forget writing in mine, haha

    ReplyDelete